last updated May 6, 2021
GREAT NEWS! We have been gathered for in-person worship since June and the Nursery is now open (babies - three years old) during the 10:30 am service.
Children's Church will relaunch on May, 16, 2021. (Preschool-5th grade)
Note: Children will stay with their family for worship and be dismissed before the sermon. Pre-register you children here!
Please follow the guidelines listed below for the safety of everyone who attends:
- WEAR A FACE MASK as you enter and leave the sanctuary and when you're within 6 feet of others in the church.
- Chair rows are spaced to provide physical distancing of 6ft, which is about one-half of our maximum capacity.
- Please sit together as a family unit to allow efficient use of available seating.
- Please respect other people’s space and refrain from hugs or hand shakes.
- Bulletins will be available for pick-up in the front foyer and at side door.
- Offering baskets will not be passed, but will be available in the foyer and at the side door for dropping-off your offering and/or connect cards. You can also donate online.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please STAY HOME.
Other things to know:
- We now have CHILDCARE (babies-three years old) during the worship service. Older children will have the option for CHILDREN'S CHURCH beginning May 16, 2021.
- We do not have Sunday School classes at church yet, but we have a Zoom Sunday School class for the children and several LifeGroups for adults that are meeting on Zoom and in-person.
- We also realize that many in our congregation may be more vulnerable and we encourage you to continue to worship online, for your safety. So, if you feel safer worshiping at home, please do so, and we will see you as soon as you are comfortable attending in person.
Worship Through Live Streaming CLICK HERE
**Please check here regularly as these plans are subject to change.