last updated Aug. 6, 2020
GREAT NEWS! We are gathering again for in-person worship!
Please follow the guidelines listed below for the safety of everyone who attends:
- WEAR A FACEMASK as you enter and leave the sanctuary and when you're within 6 feet of others in the church.
- Chair rows are spaced to provide physical distancing of 6ft, which is about one-half of our maximum capacity.
- Please sit together as a family unit to allow efficient use of available seating.
- Please respect other people’s space and refrain from hugs or hand shakes.
- Bulletins will be available for pick-up in the front foyer and at side door.
- Offering baskets will not be passed, but will be available in the foyer and at the side door for dropping-off your offering and/or connect cards.
- Please exit the building at the conclusion of the worship gathering.
- If you are sick or do not feel well, please STAY HOME.
Other things to know:
- There will be NO CHILDCARE during the worship gathering. Children will need to sit with parents.
- There will be NO Sunday School classes or Children's Church at this time.
- We also realize that many in our congregation may be more vulnerable and we encourage you to continue to worship online, for your safety. So, if you feel safer worshiping at home, please do so, and we will see you as soon as you are comfortable attending in person.
Worship Through Live Streaming CLICK HERE
**Please check here regularly as these plans are subject to change.